To work towards the improvement of the situation of blind people through education and rehabilitation to facilitate meaningful equality and integration.
A situation where blind people access all rights as all other citizens, receive rehabilitation and education and can be employed as all other citizens.
• Bring together blind people in a national organization to promote their fundamental rights
• Raise awareness on needs, potentials and aspirations of persons with visual impairment in Rwanda.
• Promote education and rehabilitation of persons with visual impairment through dialogue with the government and other partners in development.
• Seek support to provide services for persons with visual impairment
• Promote prevention of blindness and provision of eye care services through dialogue with relevant authorities and partners.
• Promote the inclusion of persons with visual impairment in sport and cultural activities.
“Wisdom is our Dignity.”